Shopify, BigCommerce, and the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress are all intended specifically for creating online stores. But Wix’s story is a bit different, because it’s a broader tool meant for building any type of website. So while an eCommerce shop isn’t the only type of site users can build on Wix, it’s becoming an increasingly popular use case. Wix now hosts 700,000 active eCommerce stores from all around the globe.
Wix’s eCommerce mode makes it easy for anyone to build an online store by following these four simple steps:
- Create the design of your website by applying and then customizing a pre-made template
- List products manually, or upload all products at once
- Connect your payment getaway (Wix Payments, Paypal, Stripe, or POS)
- Set up shipping and tax calculations
Then, you can further customize your website by adding any number of Wix’s available integrations, which are practical tools that can help you improve various aspects of your business. For example, you could integrate Wix Chat, which facilitates communication with your customers, or Wix SEO Wiz, which helps you rank better in search results.
In addition, Wix also offers an App Market where you can search for integrations created by people and organizations other than Wix. For example, you can use the Google Ads integration to place ads, AppSell to help you upsell and cross-sell, or any number of other apps for tasks like data tracking, email marketing, customer service, and more.
With so many integrations out there, you might be wondering how to choose the best ones for your eCommerce fashion brand. That’s where we come in: Here’s a list of the five, must-have Wix integrations we recommend to help you boost sales for your clothing e-store.
Crazy Egg aims to help you provide potential customers with a better shopping experience. This tool lets you observe user behavior on your site so you can see where shoppers gravitate to, or where they’re getting stuck. Armed with this valuable information on shopper habits and their flow through your site, you can then optimize your online store to increase customers satisfaction and conversions.
- The heat map report gives you a visual representation of user attention and their path to purchase on your site.
- The session recordings let you monitor the entire shopping process, so you can see when and why shoppers abandon their carts.
- A/B testing tools help you easily swap out the colors, styles, and designs of site elements like buttons to optimize for maximum conversions.
Crazy Egg’s basic plan is $24 USD/month, which includes 30,000 tracked page views, 100 session recordings, and unlimited A/B testing. All of their plans offer a 30-day free trial, which can be canceled at any time. Crazy Egg doesn’t show up in the Wix App Market, but you can connect it to your site by following their Wix installation guide.
Kiwi Sizing is one of the most popular sizing solutions for Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce stores, and it’s becoming more widely used with Wix sites too. This tool allows you to easily integrate sizing tools that assist shoppers in making the right sizing decision the first time. As a result, you can significantly reduce return rates and increase sales.
- The Size Recommender uses machine learning to take a shopper’s basic physical information and suggest the most suitable size for them.
- Professional Size Charts complete with built-in unit converters make sizing decisions easy, no matter where your customers are located. You can also customize the color and layout of the charts, and even add pictures and videos.
- The Custom Size Recommender lets you set up a custom sizing-suggestion tool based on your own calculations. It’s perfect for items with more difficult sizing conventions, like sports gear or bras.
Kiwi Sizing’s free plan includes two customizable size charts, an automatic unit converter, and dynamic size charts. The paid plans offer extra benefits like a size recommender and advanced analytics. To integrate Kiwi Sizing into your Wix site, follow these instructions.
In the world of eCommerce, data is essential for improving traffic and conversion rates. Since Google is the most popular search engine today, Google Analytics is the most powerful data-tracking system eCommerce merchants can use to better understand their audience and optimize their site accordingly.
You can use Google Analytics to get a better sense of what your audience wants, and then use Google Ads to reach them. Google Ads lets you place advertisements for your target users on Google search or the Google Display Network.
- Google Analytics lets you track user ages, locations, devices, etc., so you can better understand the behavior of your target audience.
- Sources and Medium help you see where your site traffic comes from, and how well your ad campaigns are performing across channels.
- The eCommerce section allows you to find out when shoppers leave your site, how much value each visitor brings, what their shopping flows look like, and more.
The standard version of Google Analytics and Google Ads are free. To use them, just sign up for an account on each platform, then connect them to your Wix site in Marketing Integrations.
VWO is a tool that makes A/B testing different parts of your eCommerce store easy. It lets you test different colors, headlines, button shapes, and more so you can find which work best and optimize your site accordingly to increase conversions. VWO is trusted by over 2,500 online brands in over 90 countries.
- Out-of-the-box widgets are designed to get more shoppers to take a certain action on your site, like subscribing to your newsletter or creating FOMO for your end-of-season sale.
- Code-free and code-only features are available, depending on your skill level.
- The AI copy generator will suggest copy variations for your website, which you can test against human-written copy.
VWO doesn’t show pricing on their official website. However, they do offer a 30-day free trial when you sign up for their full-featured version. To integrate VWO with Wix, you need to add VWO SmartCode to your website code. This guide has more information.
Simple Push Notifications lets you send out compelling messages to prospects and customers even after they’ve left your site. These notifications are an effective way to re-engage visitors and let them know about new products, flash sales, and more so they’ll come back and buy, or buy again.
- Automatic push notifications can remind shoppers about their abandoned carts, encourage them to revisit the site after two weeks of inactivity, and more.
- The setup process of these notifications, which can be set to appear directly on the user’s desktop or phone, is quick and easy.
Simple Push Notifications allows free users to send out ten notifications per month. Paid plans start at $4.99 USD/month, with the premium plan coming in at $16.99 USD/month. In addition to more notifications each month, the paid plans also offer extra benefits like hero images and the ability to notify users about new blog posts and products. You can find and set up this integration through the Wix App Market.
Find eCommerce success with Wix integrations
Wix has become a popular platform for eCommerce merchants, which is why there are so many helpful integrations to choose from. Although it wasn’t originally or solely designed for eCommerce, Wix now has a complete back-end system, a user-friendly interface, many different templates, and a suite of eCommerce-specific features, making it a great choice for online sellers who are just getting started.
If you decide to use Wix to launch your online clothing store, make sure to add these five integrations to help you boost sales quickly. Next, check out our blog for more information on eCommerce trends, sales-boosting strategies, and more.
Kiwi Sizing is an e-commerce plugin to help solve the sizing problems for online shopping. Over 40% of online clothing returns are due to sizes. Kiwi Sizing is designed to make sizing easy by offering stylish size charts and easy-to-use fit recommenders that let shoppers know what is the best size to purchase. We help improve conversions, cut down on returns, and lower the needs for customer support.
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://demo.kiwisizing.com/