I just want to give a quick summary of some of the updates that happened in Janurary!
We have added the "User Recommender fit match" system which allows you to add multiple user body profiles and tell us what their ideal size is for a specific recommender. Then you can easily see in a table, how each person's ideal size compared to our recommended size based on the current setting.
For more details on how to use it, please see here.
The next step to this system is using the data that is provided here to further improve the recommender accuracy.
We have received many feedback on how it's not intuitive to tune the advanced recommender results so we are actively building on an improved version of the recommender that can automatically be optimized based on the provided user match data.
Other Updates for Jan:
- Added Romanian, Hebrew and Turkish translation to advanced recommender
- Support exporting recommender inputs data to csv
- Allow controlling number of decimals to set in generic recommender input
- Reference step value in custom recommender using custom key
To reduce the return rate after a successful sale, we also recommend that you can create a size chart with unit conversion to make your customers pick the unit they are most comfortable to think in to make a purchase decision.
Or use Kiwi Sizing AI Size Recommender as a size chart tool. It will recommend the most suitable size of products for customers to reduce return rate, help you decrease the cost of the return, and to create a positive cycle of your e-commerce business.
- Official Website：https://www.kiwisizing.com/
- YouTube Tutorial：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo Website：https://demo.kiwisizing.com/
- Showcase: https://www.kiwisizing.com/showcases/size-charts