We want to share a couple updates to our app for June.
1. Big UI update + standalone page
As many of you have noticed, there is recent a big redesign of the app's interface. Now the app opens up in a standalone page instead of embedded within Shopify's admin panel. We believe the update now makes the tool easier to use.
2. Advanced Recommender explainability
Previously, the advanced recommender displays a graph for comparing fit between sizes. It wasn't clear to many people how to interpret the graph, so we added a new option to show explanatory text like "chest is too tight" or "chest fits perfectly", which is more understandable to customers.
You can enable this option by going to settings > recommender > Adv. Rec, and turn on "Use new fit info".
Other smaller updates
- introduce an advanced recommender option to not ask customers for age
- support showing multiple results in the recommender link
- improved performance/reduce script bundle size
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://kiwisizing-test-shop.myshopify.com/