Advanced Recommender improvements
- More predicted body measurements used: So far the recommender has been predicting body measurements for the customer and checking against the size table to make recommendations. But we have only been use chest, waist and hip for measurement checking. Now we also use shoulder, inseam, shirt height, bicep, tricep, and more for size recommendation.
- For height based measurements like shirt length and inseam, now you can set up how "long" you want the product to be. For example, for shirt length, you can say "the ideal length is around the crotch point".
- Add "start over" button on the final result screen
- updated advanced recommender loading spinner: color could be updated
Customer Recommender updates
- Allow using images for custom recommender selector input
- Allow custom values for custom
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://kiwisizing-test-shop.myshopify.com/